What Accelerate University Could Do for You...
What Christopher Has to Say...
My first step in the Accelerate University program—DiscoverME!—helped me realize how much of a relational person I am. Between the assessments and thought-provoking questions, I was able learn a great deal about how I work, how much I care about people and enjoy their friendship.
Based on the many things I learned through DiscoverME!, a BSBA in International Business seemed to be the best choice. It provides a great foundational business degree that will open doors of opportunities in many foreign countries.
Thank you so much Accelerate University!
Who wouldn't be interested in hiring someone who successfully earned his or her entire college degree in just a few months through hard work and determination?
What if you could complete your entire degree for less than $15,000 (compared to the average cost of $70-150,000)?
When could you get started if you didn't need a high school diploma, GED, SAT or ACT to enroll in college?
Where might you be in two years in your career, family and opportunities if you finish your degree? In five years? In ten years?
How would earning your degree change your picture of the future and how you see your options right now?
Why not set up a consultation with an AU Representative today?
Why Parents Choose AU
You know your son's or daughter's degree is important to his or her success in life; but did you know the traditional college path is actually very risky? He or she could be facing five or more years of classes, thousands of dollars in debt and more than a fifty percent chance of not finishing a degree!
Parents Who Choose AU:
- Give their son or daughter a strong start - The AU process helps students earn a degree while developing their work ethic and confidence.
- Save money - Put what you save on a degree toward helping your student get a start in his or her career or family.
- Save time - Full-time AU students finish a degree, start to finish, in about nine to twelve months.
- Leave campus behind - Since the AU process is distance learning friendly, your son or daughter doesn't have to worry about campus costs, commutes or challenges in order to complete his or her degree.
- Enjoy flexibility - Your student won't be locked into a semester-long class schedule, allowing him or her to balance opportunities, work and family.
- Get guidance - AU Guides will walk your student, step-by-step, through degree completion.
- Get ahead - When your student finishes a fully accredited degree through the AU accelerated program you set your student up for success by allowing him or her extra work opportunities, life experience, leadership development and a chance to enter and complete graduate school well ahead of his or her peers.
- Create independence - Help your student stand on his or her own feet with a degree that can launch a career, pay bills and provide for a family.
Find out more today by viewing our