What Ellen Has to Say...
The first test I took through the Accelerate University program was mostly material I had already learned in school, but there was a fair amount of information I had to teach myself.
Once I passed my first test, I was extremely excited! I felt for the first time that this program was really something I was capable of doing. And it was reassuring to know that my Accelerate University Guide had a plan to help me be successful.
I highly recommend this program!
Accelerate University is a program offered by Excellence In Learning, LLC. We are not an educational or degree granting institution. Accelerate University is an elite, values and character-shaping, personal mentoring service, created by Excellence in Learning, LLC, that personalizes clients’ higher education plans.
We assess our clients’ personalities, talents and strengths to tailor a degree plan that costs less and is completed in a fraction of the time!
Our Mission Statement
To develop men and women of character, competence and commitment as they pursue their fully accredited bachelor's degree.
The Accelerate University Code of Conduct
Throughout the Accelerate University program:
- I will put the success of others above personal considerations.
- I will relate to others with integrity.
- I will be open to the caution or correction of others.
- I will do my part to resolve conflict when it occurs.
- I will manage my responsibilities with competence.
- I will pay my way.
- My loyalty will run vertically (to my leaders) rather than horizontally (to my peers).
The Accelerate University Values
Throughout the Accelerate University process, I will value:
The Accelerate University Esprit d' Corps
Throughout the Accelerate University program, I will uphold the AU reputation, which is:
- Cohesive: We are loyal and trust each other.
- Proactive: We have a "Can-Do" attitude.
- Excellent: We do sharp things in a sharp way.
- Inclusive: Join with us!
Because of their achievement and character, it is possible for Accelerate University clients, who finish the AU program, to be free from school debt, know how to work hard to get ahead and to become leaders in both the workplace and their communities.